Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, August 10, 2009



Originally from Baltimore, Doll Phace moved to Los Angeles to pursue opportunities in the entertainment business. She brought her love for music and her B-More perspective with her. “I like the toughness and the realness that people have that come from Baltimore,” Doll Phace says.

Selecting the name, Doll Phace , was easy. “When I was in high school and used to run track,” Doll Phace says, “the guys used to call me Doll-face.

But beyond the pretty face, Doll Phace revels in thinking about and singing about love. “Love is a potion and I like being around it,” Doll Phace says. "My central focus is on happiness, a good spirit and a good place.”


Look out for the "Damn Right" Video Feat. E-40 coming real soon! Also just a side note, her body is 100% real y'all!!! Say It!!!

0 comments: