Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chris To Write Song For Omarion


Omarion has stuck by Chris Brown through the ups and downs, and now the “Crawl” singer is paying back his friend by helping to write a song for his album.


The B2K alum, who turns 25 today, revealed to DIDNTINVITEME.com that he penned a record with Brown for his new album Ollusion (Jan. 12). “Chris and I wrote the song ‘What Do You Say?’,” he said of the Battle Royal production.

O also disclosed that the 253-produced “Speed” will be the follow-up single to “I Get It In.” “The concept of the song is that I’m racing to get to my girl because I love her and I care about her. It has so many meanings too, not just racing time. We’re racing like whether or not we’re gonna be together. We could be on a collision course and we could crash,” he explained. “With ‘Speed,’ we’re trying to get to that focal point, that point where we could just both look at each other and know what it is, and be like, ‘I love you.’”

Akon affiliate Detail produced two records for the R&B crooner’s third solo album along with Tank, who helmed the lead single featuring Gucci Mane.

0 comments: