Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Nicole Fox, of Louisville, Colo., is the newly crowned winner of America’s Next Top Model after beating out 13 other hopefuls in the show’s first competition for petite models only.

Fox, a self-described dork who is just 5′7″ (diminutive in runway standards), is thrilled with the honor but a little overwhelmed given that Top Model was her first real experience away from home.

“Coming into the competition, it was pretty obvious to everyone that I didn’t have the most self-confidence, the most presence of all the girls out there,” she says. “I never say the right things. I’ve never [ever] had a boyfriend.”

But time and again, the 18-year-old proved in stunning, high-fashion photos that her look and her instincts were spot-on, winning several of the challenges in the show’s 13th cycle.

“It seemed like the judges saw me being able to do [high] fashion as well as commercial modeling,” she said. “But beyond that, I suspect that the fact that I’m a more shy, quiet person helped me in that Tyra Banks and the judges knew that a lot of girls out there could relate to my personality.”

Now, with the possibility of finally moving out on her own to start her career after winning a contract with Wilhelmina Models and

CoverGirl Cosmetics, this small-town girl and A-student is ready for the challenge.
“Moving will be such an adventure waiting for me,” she says. “I can’t wait to see where I end up.”
What about dating?
“I’m ready for the modeling world,” she says. “I’m ready to move all over the world if need be, but I’m not ready for a boyfriend!”

0 comments: