Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, November 4, 2009


New mom Jennifer Hudson just welcomed her first child, son David, to the world, but she's already talking about No. 2 and No. 3 – and next time, she'd like a girl.

"Maybe one more. I'd like to have at least one more, a little girl," Hudson, 27, tells Access Hollywood in an interview to be aired Wednesday night. "I want a girl and then maybe another one. You know, one baby at a time."

As for what town David will call home, there's no question for the native of the Windy City.

"Chicago would definitely be it because that is where all the family is," she says. "I feel like he should be surrounded by family. That's where the biggest support system is and if we live somewhere else, then we will have to bring the family wherever we are."

Chicago, of course, was also the scene of Hudson's family tragedy, which took the lives of her mother, brother and nephew. The Grammy-winning singer says she still feels her mother's presence every day.

"Yeah, definitely. Wherever, wherever," she says. "Every day, I'm like. Wow I didn't realize I am so much like my mother until now, so yeah."

0 comments: