Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, November 25, 2009


While Lady Gaga may be known for her totally over-the-top creations these days, she tells PEOPLE that her new Heartbeats jewel-inspired headphones were actually inspired by her favorite jackets she wore growing up. “I wore studded leather jackets, me and my friends in New York,” Gaga said, at a launch event Monday for the headphones at Best Buy in LA. But of course, there are larger issues at play for the pop provocateur as well. “Lifestyle, grit, passion and love for music, freedom. These were the things I thought about when we were designing [the headphones]. So they really reflect a headphone that I just think is really great looking and represents who I am.” The Heartbeats by Lady Gaga headphones are part of the Beats by Dr. Dre headphone collection from Monster, and will be sold at Best Buy’s new Club Beats department. You can also buy them at Amazon for about $100.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These earphones are really awesome. I really wanted a pair of these Lady Gaga Heartbeats so i bought the black pair. I must say the really are awesome!