Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, November 6, 2009


In the second part of Diane Sawyer’s sit-down with Rihanna on “Good Morning America,” she describes what occurred the night Chris Brown assaulted her, confirming that their fight erupted over a text message he received from a girl.

“I caught him in a lie, and he wouldn’t tell the truth,” she said. “I couldn’t take that he kept lying to me. And he couldn’t take that I wouldn’t drop it because obviously his back was up against the wall.”

Her former boyfriend continued to attack her until she was battered and bloody. “That’s all I kept thinking the whole time. When is it going to stop? He had no soul in his eyes, just blank,” she continued. “He was clearly blacked out. There was no person when I looked at him.”

The full interview airs tonight at 10 p.m. on ABC’s “20/20.”

0 comments: