Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, January 30, 2010



Kesha does not want to be "haunted on."Things we know about Ke$ha: she brags about stealing alcohol, peeing in champagne bottles, and sporting homemade tattoos. She also occasionally feels like P. Diddy.

Oh, there's this: she thinks she's haunted. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 22-year-old Nashville native admitted that she doesn't really live anywhere right now, as she's busy searching for a place that isn't haunted.
I don't have a house, but I'm looking for one. I just want to make sure it's not haunted. I'm not just saying this to try to sound crazy, like, "Oh, I'm such a crazy pop star, I'm haunted," but actually, almost every night I have some psycho dream of the same ghost, either in my face, strangling me, smacking me, shoving me, or just hanging out. Sometimes he's just there, scaring me, being an asshole.She went on to say that she first "got haunted on" in San Antonio, where she stayed at a "haunted whorehouse" (Editor's note: this San Antonian has never heard of such a landmark).

Wherever Ke$ha does settle, it's unlikely to be Los Angeles; the singer seems pretty disillusioned with Tinseltown. She said of her four years in the city, "I went there to accomplish something and live a part of my life out. I made it through, I made a record about it, but I'm so done. It's so gross. Then there was a morning when I woke up and said, 'All right, I need to get out of here, the soul-sucking has begun.'

It sounds like the "TiK ToK" singer may go Salinger on us, someday.

0 comments: