Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, January 4, 2010

MiMi Being A Princess!



Mariah Carey lived up to her diva reputation this weekend during a sold-out concert in Atlantic City, when stagehands came onstage to re-touch her hair and makeup. They brought out a chaise lounge for her to lie down on, then pampered her while she enjoyed a glass of champagne.

Mariah is proud to be a diva (Getty)
Laying back on her on stage throne, she playfully asked: "Do they expect me to stand up for the whole show? They call me a diva... because I am."

During her stay at the hotel, Mariah had a huge rider and needed ten carts to carry all her luggage.

The 40-year-old star recently admitted she loves being known as a diva -- but doesn't think she is demanding enough. She said: "You know what? I guess I am a diva in many ways! When it comes to certain things, yes, I can be difficult and a little bit rigid about what I want. Am I demanding? I don't think I'm demanding enough."

0 comments: