Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mariah Accepts Award Drunk?



Mariah Carey was awarded with the Breakthrough Actress Performance award last night at the 2010 Palm Spring International Film Festival, and it seems like she may have had a bit too much fun prior to making it up onstage.

Carey touches the cheek of director Lee Daniels while giving an acceptance speech last night. (Getty Images))
Carey, who has drawn rave reviews for her performance inPrecious, seemed to struggle to complete sentences while giving her acceptance speech. "Please forgive me," Carey said at one point, "because I'm a little bit... um, yeah!"

Carey then turned to director Lee Daniels, who seemed at turns bemused and exasperated with the pop diva and budding actress, and said "Sorry, sometimes I get a little ... you know, difficult."

Director Jason Reitman, who has honored for his film Up in the Air, was among many who noticed Carey's odd behavior. "I think it feels just as good as Mariah Carey feels right now," quipped Reitman. "I should really leave now. I don't think it gets better than that."



Mariah is still classy even when drunk.  I think it's amazing that we can see how "Human" celebrities are.  It's definitely a breath of fresh air.

You can see a video of Carey's acceptance speech below:



0 comments: