Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Just one month after Didntinviteme.com broke news that former Destiny's Child singer Michelle Williams would star on Broadway in the musical 'Chicago,' we've now learned that the 29-year-old vocalist has parted ways with Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment.
In a statement sent by her publicist Simone Smalls, who also reps A-list stars like Usher and Sherri Shepherd ('The View'), Williams said the decision to sever ties with Knowles and his company came after much prayer.
"I have decided to part ways from my management team, Matthew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny's Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We've shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best," stated the Grammy winner.
Williams, whose departurMichelle Williamse from Music World Entertainment comes almost one year from the date that group member Kelly Rowland parted ways with the management company, did not disclose her new representation in her release.
The Illinois-bred singer returns to her role as Roxie Hart in 'Chicago' on Feb. 8. Williams was the first African-American woman to play the character when she starred in the musical on London's West End last year.

0 comments: