Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, January 16, 2010



Who has all the brains in the Kardashian clan? According to Kourtney, it's, well, Kourtney. The reality starlet said: “Book smarts would be me first. And then Kim, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall. Or Kendall and then Kylie. That’s the oldest order.”

The Kardashian ladies (Photo Agency)
Although she claims to be intelligent, Kourtney admits she isn’t that clever when it comes to sports and is particularly clueless when it comes to watching her brother-in-law Lamar Odom play basketball for the LA Lakers. She told OK! magazine: “I had no idea that he even played like, the whole game. After the game, I was like, ‘Woah, you actually play like, the whole game? Who knew? Good job, Lamar!’ ”

Kourtney recently revealed how she and boyfriend Scott Disick want to have another baby soon, to give four-week-old Mason a sibling. She said: "Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too."

0 comments: