Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, January 8, 2010


Victoria Beckham reportedly dropped $800,000 during a sweet shopping spree in Italy. The singer-turned-designer spent her dough in Milan, where her hubby David is playing soccer for the AC Milan team. Apparently she expanded her already expansive wardrobe quite nicely.

Victoria Beckham (Bauer Griffin)
According to the Daily Star newspaper, among the items she purchased were 20 pairs of Dolce and Gabbana shoes, 12 pairs of Versace sunglasses and a $630,000 Rolex watch. Victoria admitted she always overspends when she is in the Italian fashion capital.

She said: "I've spent too much. Shopping is like a drug. The more you have the more you want. When I'm in Milan I don't know how to resist it. The things in those wonderful boutiques are saying, 'Come and buy me, come and buy me.' Anyway, it helps the economy."

Designer friends of Victoria, including Giorgio ArmaniDomenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, closed their stores to the public so she could shop without being bothered by fans. A spokesperson for the former Spice Girl said: "Victoria has not been to Milan for a good few months but has plans to go and visit David there this month."

Despite making her name as a pop star, Victoria, 35, recently announced that fashion was her true passion. She said: "I plan on still being here in 25 to 30 years' time. At the start it was tough because people had preconceptions but I worked incredibly hard and kept my head down. I have always had to work very, very hard with everything I do."

0 comments: