Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It isn't easy being a mother to two-year-old twins. Just as Jennifer Lopez, whose tots Max and Emme are a constant challenge because she never wants either one to feel left out.

J. Lo with her daughter Emme (Bauer Griffin)She told Parade.com: "Now, they're two and noticing everything I do. It's like if I give one a little bit of candy or food or whatever, I give the other one a little bit too. If I kiss my daughter I go, 'Oh, I don't want my son to see me kissing her without kissing him.' So you just have to make sure that they both felt equally loved and I guess that's the toughest part of being a mom to twins."

Although she was shocked to discover she was carrying two babies, the 40-year-old beauty loves every part of motherhood and wishes she had started sooner.

She said: "I was in denial that I was even pregnant, so when I found out I was having twins, I kind of just laughed and went, 'Like, of course this would happen.' I started giggling and Marc started crying and it was joyous."

She added, "The best part of having two babies at once, a son and a daughter, is mostly everything. You're just having that feeling of love inside you all the time and motherhood is such a fulfilling place to be. I kind of wish it would have happened to me earlier in my life."

0 comments: