Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's a little out of the ordinary for a 19-year-old break-through movie star to be happily preparing for fatherhood with his seven-months pregnant fiancee. But the news is raising even more eyebrows as Kick-Ass fans learn that the violent movie's leading young man is engaged to a woman more than twice his age.

Aaron Johnson with Sam Taylor-Wood at the BAFTA Awards in February. (Getty)Aaron Johnson met Sam Taylor-Wood, 43, while she was directing him in the John Lennon bio-pic Nowhere Boy last year. It sounds like the sparks came fast and furious after they met.

"We had quite a psychic link," Sam told The Guardiannewspaper in England. "I felt that link almost from Day One of meeting him."

It sounds like the two Brits couldn't be happier together. Aaron is dealing with impending fatherhood remarkably well because, as he points out, he's already a stepfather to Sam's two daughters from a previous marriage, who are three and 13.

The couple are currently planning a small wedding ceremony, and Aaron says his parents have already given their blessing.

"People have their judgments and opinions and it's almost like other people live by a rulebook and I don't," Johnson said.

"I don't live by rules and I do what I want to do and I'm out there and I'm an outspoken presence and I go with what I feel in my heart and in my soul and travel by that, not by what other people expect." 

0 comments: