Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, April 8, 2010

After weeks of denying any romance with LA Dodger Matt KempRihanna admitted today that the two are, in fact, an item. She told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show, "Umm, he's my boyfriend."

Rihanna and Matt looked cozy in Cabo earlier this year (Photo Agency)According to People.com, she added, "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."

In fact, Rihanna is more occupied with another romance than her own: Katy Perry's! The singer is planning her wedding to funny man Russell Brand, and Rihanna is in charge of the bachelorette party.

"She put that on me last week," she said. "Now I have to come up with something cool, 'cuz she's getting married in India, so I'm like, okay now what do I do to match that for a bachelorette party?"

0 comments: