Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's no joke. Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have announced they are separating, both posting the news via Twitter.

Carrey and McCarthy together at a charity event in October of 2009. (Getty Images)Carrey broke this news this afternoon, writing, “Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay!”

McCarthy followed up very shortly after, tweeting, "I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to [Carrey's adult daughter] Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”

Reps for both of the actors have confirmed the news to various outlets. "Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five-year relationship," said Carrey's rep to People.

The two have been dating since 2005, and seemed to be quite happy with one another. On an appearance on Chelsea Handler's talk show in late March, McCarthy said of Carrey: "I love Jim in any form. He could have no arms and no legs and I'll love the stump of him."

0 comments: