Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Khloé Kardashian isn’t generally afraid to try new looks. But the E! reality starlet, 26, took things to a whole new level in a recent shoot for YRB magazine, that was shot by Mike Ruiz and styled by Darius Baptist. “YRB is known for being very wild and crazy with the content they publish, so I jumped at the chance to work with them!” Kardashian blogged about her bondage-inspired look. “I love experimenting … and this was the perfect opportunity for me to do that.” Along with changing up her style for the magazine spread, Kardashian says she decided to give her locks a new look on the day of the shoot as well. “This shoot was actually part of the inspiration behind my decision to dye my hair red,” she explains of her short-lived hair color switch-up. “I had been considering it, but then the shoot went so well so I decided to go for it that day! I guess I was just in changing mood LOL.”

0 comments: