Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Miranda Kerr and baby Flynn. (koraorganics.com)Perhaps we have another model on our hands? Miranda Kerr showed off picture of newborn baby Flynn just 12 days after giving birth, posting pics of Flynn over at her blog on the Kora Organics site.

"I gave birth to him naturally, without any pain medication, and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando [Bloom] was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it," wrote the Victoria's Secret model. "I could not have done it without him." 

"We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family," added Kerr. "He is our little ray of sunshine."

Kerr also thanked her fans for their "beautiful well-wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven't had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I get a chance."

Kerr and Orlando Bloom tied the knot in a secret ceremony in July of 2010. Flynn is their first child together.

0 comments: