Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, January 22, 2011


Just when you thought you’d seen it all, Nicki Minaj continues to command the spotlight during her London trip. The Pink lady switched up her style yet again, stepping out to greet her British Barbz after paying a visit to T4 studios for a TV appearance. The rap diva, who has been pushing her fashion limits with eccentric outfits over the past few days, signed one lucky Barb’s boobs while looking fierce in a white dress and spotted blonde wig.

In an interview with DJ Semtex, Nicki opened up about her friendship with fellow fashionista Rihanna. “She is a dope gal. She’s crazy like me and I don’t think people ever really knew her personality. As I’m getting to know her a little bit, she’s so much fun to be around. She’s sweet, she’s focused, you know all those things that make a bad bitch,” she said. “It was an honor for me to be asked to be on her album. I didn’t see that one coming.”

0 comments: