Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, February 18, 2011

Heather Morris (Getty Images)Heather Morris plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany Pierce onGlee, and she says fans have told her that watching the show helps them to escape the pressures of real life.

She said: "When things are down economically, people reach for something else, and I think people like the show because it keeps their spirits up.

"A lot of people tell me that they come home and Glee is the thing that keeps them going. We don’t have many positive TV shows anymore.”

The athletic blonde also thinks people today are more "open" and more likely to turn to music to cheer themselves up when they're feeling down.

She told American Cheerleader magazine: “I think our generation is definitely more open and accepting. But more so, we have technology and music, and people cling to the music most."

Heather also praised the show's sense of humor, saying she loves delivering deadpan Brittany's hilarious one-liners.

She said: “I think everybody wants to have a Brittany-ism! She can say any random thing and it’s funny. I look forward to [the lines] I have to say."

0 comments: