Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, February 10, 2011


Janet Jackson zoomed into the future during her first performance in Jakarta, Indonesia, on Wednesday (Feb. 9). The iconic pop star, dressed in a metallic body suit accented by knee-high stiletto boots, shoulder pads, and a high-waisted belt, opened the show with a medley of some of her biggest hits including “Pleasure Principle,” “Control,” “What Have You Done for Me Lately,” and “Feedback.”

Currently on her global “Number Ones: Up Close and Personal Tour,” the sexy singer is also scheduled to appear in a candid interview with NBC’s Meredith Vieira. During the chat, Janet discusses her new book True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself and touches on her difficult childhood, self-esteem issues, and her weight struggles.

“I would literally bang my head up against the wall because I didn’t feel attractive… There was a lot of pain in my life,” she revealed. “And I still have issues with it. I don’t bang my head up against the wall, but I still have those moments. And I think it’ll probably continue but at least I know how to deal with it now. And I’m in a much better space.”

The tell-all interview is set to air this Friday and Monday on “Today” and Sunday on “Dateline NBC” at 7 p.m. EST. Watch a clip below.



0 comments: