Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

T-Pain took to Twitter last night, liberating a couple tracks from his upcoming album rEVOLVEr, including “Bes Luv Song” and “Separated.” He also delivered a message to those who are leaking unfinished versions of his records.

“Since nobody wants to respect this form of art that you all say we ‘love’ so much, I’m just gonna go ahead and start leakin the album myself tonight,” he tweeted. “well maybe I shouldn’t rant but everybody was lookin at me strange when I said I didn’t wanna drop my album, it’s not that album sales weren’t doin good for hip hop and rnb, it just felt like no one respected ‘music’ anymore.”

On one of the finished records he released called “Bes Luv Song,” the Nappy Boy reteams with his “Kiss Kiss” collaborator Chris Brown to make another Auto-Tuned cut ripe for the dance floor. “It’s gotta be the crunkest, gotta be the loudest/ It’s gotta be the bes love song she’s ever heard in her life,” they sing.

0 comments: