Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lindsay Lohan (Getty Images)Lindsay Lohan faced harsh words today in court, as the troubled star faced charges she stole a $2,000 necklace from a Los Angeles jewelry store.

Judge Keith Schwartz announced that if Lohan accepts a pleas bargain -- which her attorney has stated she would like to do -- the deal will have to include time behind bars. "If you plead in front of me, if this case is resolved in front of me, you are going to go to jail. Period," said the judge.

He also had harsh words for Lohan, who appeared in court in a cleavage-baring top and high-waisted white pants, telling her directly: "There are things you need to understand. I've never met you, you've never met me outside of this court to my knowledge. I don't care that you're Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan is due back in court on March 10, where she will either accept the plea bargain, or choose to stand trial.

0 comments: