Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius reclaims her track “Butterflies” for her solo debut Late Nights & Early Mornings (March 1). The original version, which she penned for Michael Jackson in 2001 and was later rerecorded for her group Floetry’s 2002 album Floetic, gets a grown ‘n’ sexy remake where horns blurt alongside popping instrumentation and Marsha delivers a vocally-layered performance.

“Getting the opportunity to work with the best who ever did it, on planet Earth, period, is just a blessing,” Marsha told Rap-Up.com of the late King of Pop, who jokingly called her a “singing heifer.” “I knew him as a father, as a friend. It was me paying my respects back to him and just thanking him for doing something for me so early in my career I never expected.”

Catch butterflies again by checking the newly-configured tune.

0 comments: