Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, May 18, 2009

Alicia & Swizzy Goes Public?


Are Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz ready to take their love affair public? According to one source, Swizz has admitted his relationship with the Grammy winner.


The New York Daily News claims that the producer-rapper, 30, is finally confirming that he and Alicia, 28, are an item. According to the newspaper, Swizzy says he’s in love with her and that she even threw him a birthday party at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City.

Swizz, born Kasseem Dean, raised eyebrows when he freestyled about an unnamed woman on the remix to Drake’s “Best I Ever Had.”

“I wake up in the morning and my baby cook me breakfast
Ass naked, nothing on but a necklace
Yeah, she be shinin’ on ya, she be gleamin’ on ya
She be singin’ on ya, I know you love her, don’t ya?
She say she wanna treat me like a king
I get big gifts, the money ain’t a damn thing
She gave me a party at the Guggenheim
What’s next? The ring? The baby? She really loves me!”

“We’re nowhere near ready for a baby or a ring,” says Swizz in response to the lyrics. “This whole song is not about Alicia. The part about her cooking breakfast for me naked—she never done that for me.”

The hitmaker is currently engaged in a bitter divorce with his estranged wife, Mashonda. The couple shares a 2-year-old son, Kasseem Jr. Alicia had previously been dating her producing partner, Kerry “Krucial” Brothers.

Swizz recently produced “World’s Greatest,” a song for Noah Mushimiyimana, an African artist supported by Alicia’s Keep a Child Alive organization. Alicia and Noah appeared on last week’s “American Idol” to debut the charity single.

0 comments: