Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Spectacular of Pretty Ricky has found a new way to pub their new song “Tipsy.” I Can't!!!!!!!!! It's no shade, this is not a "Hater" site, and this is not hating, but the way he is winding his waist in these red "panties" is a kee!!!! I Can't..... Are we surprised by this? Not really. Are we thoroughly amused? Yes, yes, and more yes. I literally fell out my chair laughing at this ish and to get me to do that before 9am is a task. I'm not going to say much, I would rather read your comments!!!! Please Please Please, what are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously its a favorite on youtube, if that doesn't do a great job of promoting the single i don't know what will... answers alot of questions!!!!

Q said...

I blogged about this today. It is a show. What's up with the pink panties?

Anonymous said...

this is HILARIOUS!! Is he wearing Salmon Pink underwear??? NO MA'AM! NO MA'AM!!! This is to much!