Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, May 8, 2009

Ray J & Tila A Couple?


In reality tv news, Tila Tequila is confirming the rumors that Ray-J is her new man. On Tila’s Myspace page she posted:


“My baby is Ray J…..and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt everytime I see him…….I love my baby……so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple….dont you?????”



Something about all this seems off…and it doesn’t help that she removed the blog posting today. Ray-J recently told Big Boy’s Neighborhood that he and Tila are just “cool” and seemed uncomfortable about the whole situation.

Here’s what Tila posted on Twitter last night to her “new man”:

officialTila@itsRayJ oh and by the way..You were really sweet at the radio show today…..You handled that one welll….So proud of my baby! Nite Nite xabout 4 hours ago from web in reply to itsRayJ

officialTila@itsRayJ night booboo! have fun on tour and can’t wait to see you when we both return to LA next week! I’m not gonna have sex either! haha!about 4 hours ago from web in reply to itsRayJ

Meanwhile, Ray-J twittered to Cocktail that he “wishes she was with him right now” and also to Tila that “You’re my future wifey.”

0 comments: