Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, May 21, 2009


According to Tia Mowry Via Twitter, my favorite show on T.V right now just has been cancelled. Here is what she said :

"It is OFFICIAL that THE GAME has been cancelled:( Just got the call from Mara! I am sad to bring this news!""It also looks like BET will not be picking us up either. I did not get any news on that, which makes me think that is dead too." "Again, I just want to thank all THE GAME fans for everything!!!! You all rock!"

"

I'm sooooooo upset right now!!!! Just like they brought Family Guy back, which I love as well, we need to bring back The Game!!!! This is a mess, I Can't!!!! It was just getting interesting and messy. I need a glass of mascoto to calm my nerves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo!!! Thats my favorite show!!! Ams so sad!!! Good shows always get cancelled!! I just dont get it

Anonymous said...

thats not right! I loved that show!