Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, May 23, 2009


Nick Cannon may have cooled off since his war of words with Eminem, but he’s not backing down.


A heated Nick reacted in a lengthy blog post after Eminem called him a “punk” and his wife, Mariah Carey, a “c*nt” and “f***in’ whore,” on his new song “Bagpipes from Baghdad.”

The blog rant was removed from Nick’s site soon after it was posted. “I felt like I said what I had to say,” the “Wild ‘N Out” star tells Entertainment Weekly. “I didn’t take [the post] down, like, Oh, somebody instructed me to do it or anything like that. It was just one of those things, like, I said it.”

The reason for the missing entry, Nick explains, was because of the heavy traffic the page received, causing his website to crash. “There’d be thousands and thousands of comments and people couldn’t leave comments on other posts or any of that stuff. So that was the only reason why I took it down.”

He claims he doesn’t have any regrets about what he said about Eminem. “I feel exactly the same way by it and stick by everything, but I think it’s one of those things where it becomes that it’s not really that big of a deal, you know?”

As for beef between the two, Nick says there is none. “I never even considered it as beef. It’s not beef. It’s just, Hey, I heard the record. I said what I had to say.”

0 comments: