Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beyoncé 1st Perfumé: HEAT


International superstar Beyoncé is getting ready to release her first perfume entitled, "Heat." The perfume will be available in stores February 2010. Although the fragrance won’t be available until the next year fans are already responding, "I’m so happy with it,” Beyoncé said, “I’ve been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I’ve never in my life gotten so many compliments." The singer took inspiration for the fragrance’s name from previous tours, explaining, “A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought ‘Heat.’ Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold.” The singer looked to the past for the bottle’s design. “I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling,” she said. “Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic.”

I swear Beyoncé never stops working!! She is a machine and I Love it.

0 comments: