Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, December 26, 2009



Just last month, word got out that The Pussycat Dolls officially called it quits–leaving many to believe that bickering and backlash towards lead singer Nicole Scherzinger’s popularity triggered the break-up. Well according to the group’s founder Robin Antin, the Pussycat Dolls are not breaking up, instead they’re getting a major facelift. She tells MTV,

“There’s all these crazy rumors: Are the Pussycat Dolls breaking up? Everyone asks me. And the answer is no. The Pussycat Dolls are not at all breaking up. I’m the creator of the Pussycat Dolls and I own the brand. I’m the first one; I would be the one to say, ‘OK, it’s over.’ It’s so not.”

As for the group’s lineup, she mentioned that Nicole is still in the group. However, she didn’t reveal who’s been replaced. She adds,

“Nicole is going back in the studio. We’re working on new music right now. There will be a few new faces in the Pussycat Dolls. I’ve been really putting that out there. I’m really excited about it. Inside every girl, inside every woman, is a Pussycat Doll and I always want to bring in new faces to really show there are so many Pussycat Dolls out there. It isn’t about one forever. So I’m excited about that. It’s Nicole and a few … a couple new faces. Some of the girls want to go and do their own thing. We’re moving on. We’re excited. We’re looking at new girls. It’s phase three of the Pussycat Dolls because we did our first album, our second album and now we’re going on to our third. We’re touring … a lot is coming up.”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

tis group needs to call it quits...they just products to bullshit...i used to like them but they so dry!!!