Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, December 28, 2009


The-Dream expressed his dismay after his latest album Love vs. Money was shut out of the 2010 Grammy nominations. Another critically praised album, Ryan Leslie’s self-titled debut, was also absent from the list, but the Harvard grad is taking it all in stride.


“I feel like next year is another year,” the producer behind hits for Cassie and Mary J. Blige tells Rap-Up.com. “I think it was Michael Jordan who said, ‘You can’t get points for yesterday’s game.’ I think that’s all in the past now. We can cry, jump up, [and say], ‘Why didn’t I get nominated?’ The fact is I didn’t get nominated.”

R-Les is looking toward the future and hopes to grab a golden gramophone with the recent release of his sophomore album Transition. “The opportunity that I have is I can get nominated for future works, so that means my future work needs to be Grammy worthy.”

0 comments: