Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, December 26, 2009



Jennifer Lopez says she was nervous about dedicating Barba Streisand's "My Man" to Marc Anthony at his 40th birthday party, but she rose to the challenge and "graduated" as a singer when she nailed the song.

“I sang and he was like, you know the tears in his eyes," Lopez said. "And we were both like, ‘What was that?’ I was like, finally, I am a singer. This is what I do. I don’t ever have to doubt that in my mind, nobody can ever make me doubt it again.”

Jennifer also revealed she plans to take her 22-month-old twins, Max and Emme, with her when she tours next year. “They are going to have to go with me," she told Access Hollywood. "Sometimes we have them in studio, sometimes I’m just like, ‘Let me go in really quick and get back home really quick, but it’s always with them in mind.

“For anybody who has children, you know, your priorities change as a mom. You just have to… always work everything around their happiness… and their well being.”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

j.lo needs to sit down...coz there no improvement at all...same corny b.s...weak ass vocals.