Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fergie (Getty Images)Pregnancy rumors have been following Fergie and Josh Duhamel for ages, but the singer is much too busy with the Blake Eyed Peas at the moment to raise a kid. 

She explained: “Everyone tries to rush you into everything in the press these days, but for me right now it’s all about Black Eyed Peas -- there’s no room in my schedule to have a child.

“Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there’s no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty.”

The singer admitted that when she and Josh eventually do start a family, her music career will take a back seat.

She added to Britain’s OK! magazine: “Once I have children, the kids come first.

“One thing at a time for me. There’s a saying, I forget who said it, but it was a really good quote that said women can have it all, just not all at once. It’s too much if you’re doing everything all at once.”

Josh, who married Fergie in January 2009, has previously spoken of his desire to have children. He said: "We're thinking about kids. I don't know when. She said that she'd be pregnant twice. So I said, 'Great, we'll have two sets of twins!' "

0 comments: