Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


1. I'm Not A Star
2. Free Mason feat. Jay-Z
3. Tears Of Joy feat. Cee-Lo Green
4. Maybach Music III feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu
5. Live Fast, Die Young feat. Kanye West
6. Super High feat. Ne-Yo
7. No. 1 feat. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer feat. Gucci Mane
9. B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast) feat. Styles P
10. Aston Martin Music feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele
11. All The Money In The World feat. Raphael Saadiq

Oohh fancy, fancy. Check out the official track listing to Rick Ross' fourth studio album, "Teflon Don." The album is led by single, "Super High," featuring Ne-Yo and I'm liking what I'm seeing as far as appearances. I'm looking forward to that Trey, Diddy collabo, the third installment of "Maybach Music," and I wonder what kind of chemistry Rick and Gucci will have on "MC Hammer." Oh and those Jay and Kanye joints are a given. "Teflon Don" hits shelves July 20th, save your unemployment checks.

0 comments: