Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, June 16, 2010



When I first saw the preview of this video on the news I was outraged. Then after carefully reviewing this video my opinion quickly changed. The officer was clearly attempting to arrest the first girl for allegedly jaywalking. Why her friend tried to come and play "captain Save em'" is beyond my understanding. Then they both came at the officer trying to fight him. To all my close personal friends out there if you are being arrested, I will stand back and follow you to the station but I WILL NOT fight an officer! What was they thinking?


What makes me a little upset is that people are lashing out, making it racial, NAACP is getting involved.......... WAIT, What? Yes both ladies were black but they were 1,000% wrong. Yes there are bad officers out there fucking with a lot of innocent people, but no kidz, these scraps were wrong! There is also a lot of cops getting killed/injured on the job as well from the public. Hell I was scared for the cop when all the people started to gather around so quickly making comments at the cop, but I didn't hear "NAN" person tell them two girls to stop resisting arrest!


You can agree, disagree, or agree to disagree.




0 comments: