Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lady Gaga's friends aren't the only ones concerned for her after she almost collapsed on stage. The singer also knows she has to be more careful and is taking added precautions, especially after a recent health scare.

"I have tested borderline positive for [lupus]," she says in an interview on Larry King Live scheduled to air Tuesday night.

"As of right now," she says, "I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."

When asked by King how she's feeling, the pop star, 24, responds with a simple, "I'm okay," before adding that lupus, which took the life of her aunt Joanne, does run in her family.

But Gaga, who has a full slate of summer concerts lined up, and who earlier revealed she was tested for the disease, wants to reassure worried fans that she hasn't shown any symptoms yet.

0 comments: