Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Monday, June 14, 2010

P. Diddy, who stars alongside Russell Brand in Get Him to the Greek, can't wait for Russell's upcoming marriage to Katy Perry, but he won't be the Best Man. In fact, the "Hello Good Morning" rapper says he's not the kind of guy most women trust around their fiances.

Russell and Katy Perry. (Pacific Coast News)"I'm not his best man but if I get invited, I'll be there," he told British newspaper The Sun. "I kind of get banned from stuff like that before the wedding. The wives always say, 'Stay away from Puffy.'"

However, to make sure he has a special role in the couple's upcoming nuptials Diddy is writing a song to help celebrate the special occasion.

He told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: “Russell's the man. He's a singer too like me but he's a rock star and dresses like one too. I'm gonna get my new group Diddy Dirty Money to write a song for his wedding to Katy. She's really tamed him. He's a cool guy, but he's not as wild as he used to be. He's ready to settle down with Katy now."

The 40-year-old hip-hop star also plans to get guests at the star-studded bash “rocking" during the evening.

He added: “I'm the best at parties so I'm gonna get him rocking out and everyone dancing. I'm like the 'King of England' and Jay-Z is 'King of France' when it comes to parties. It's going to be wild."

1 comments:

Celebrity Fashion said...

The 30million dollar birthday bash was a bit much, what's next?