Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DMX (Getty Images)Rapper DMX has turned himself into the Los Angeles Metropolitan Court today, ready to serve his 90 day jail sentence for a 2002 reckless driving charge.

"What's going on today is that I'm going to turn myself in," said DMX, in an interview taped shortly before he surrended to authorities. "Me and my crew, we came to the conclusion that would be best. It was something that happened years ago, a driving in infraction."

The 39-year-old platinum-selling artist (real name: Earl Simmons) has seen his fair share of legal troubles in the past decade, serving time in Arizona after violating his parole by failing a drug test.

Now, however, he says that he's found a higher power. "My relationship with God has gotten so much stronger," said DMX. "He's always had his hand on me. He always guided me. I didn't always go where he wanted me to go. But he always had me. Now that I'm actually listening and being obedient, life is so much better."

0 comments: