Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Idris Elba is steaming up the August 2010 cover of UPSCALE magazine. And we've got a few quotables as he discusses his two kids and how he's dealing with his increasing fame.



Read on...

The shoot was done at Atl's W Perimeter, and was shot by celeb photog Marc Baptiste. Here's some quotables from the issue:

Idris on conquering his fears:
"..what's the point in living if you're not going to try anything?"


On looking forward:
"I'm not here to live off The Wire for the rest of my life. I want my artistry to be known."


On dealing with increasing fame:
"You have to be accessible all the time...one can water down their worth if they're over-exposed."


On his kids:


He doesn't like to talk about his two kids, 8 year old daughter and baby son, saying "I love children and I love my kids. But they're not part of that (Hollywood) world."

0 comments: