Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kelly Rowland is glad she waited 10 years to get a boob job. The former Destiny’s Child singer said she thought about doing it when she was just 17, but thought it was a better idea to wait until she was older to move her A-cup to a B.

Kelly Rowland (Bauer Griffin)Kelly, 29 told British station BBC Radio 1: "When I initially thought about it, I was 17. That's a ridiculous age to make a decision to do something different to your body. I'm really proud of myself that I waited."

But she admits her decision to wait didn’t always feel like the easiest. She said: “That’s 10 years I waited. That’s 10 years I was like, ‘I hate this top. It does not fit. I hate this top.’ ”

Kelly is so happy with her cosmetically enhanced figure, she hasn’t ruled out having more surgery in the future. She told Closer magazine: "If my butt is falling I'm going to pick it up. I'm not against it.”
Kelly+Rowland in Kelly Rowland at Whisky Mist
Despite having no problem with surgery, Kelly says she would never have Botox. She said: "I'd never have Botox - no way. I don't want needles stuck in my face, that's going to hurt. And I like to have expressions!"

0 comments: