Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, July 30, 2010

Rihanna has taken it upon herself to plan an over-the-top bachelorette party for her BFF Katy Perry. “Planning Katy Perry’s bachelorette party is taking up way more time than my tour,” she tells “Access Hollywood.” “It’s so much pressure. Her wedding is probably gonna be the best wedding I’ve ever been to and now I have to match the bachelorette party to that.”

She also shares why she bonded with the “California Gurls” singer. “We had similar personalities and I just really connected to her character,” says RiRi. “I love that she was so real, so down-to-earth. [She's] really, really fun; she doesn’t take herself too seriously.”

While she wouldn’t drop hints about what she’s planning, you can expect something wild. “If you want a bachelorette party, you need to call me.”

0 comments: