Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, February 8, 2011



Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf was briefly handcuffed by police officers in the early hours of Saturday morning after an alleged bar brawl in Los Angeles.
Witnesses told RadarOnline the 24-year-old star was at the Mad Bull Tavern in Sherman Oaks with friends when he was reportedly heckled by a fellow patron.
According to Radar, College student Mark Mastro allegedly admits to provoking LaBeouf by using a gay slur and laughing at him as he left the bar, causing the actor to “charge” at him.

Mastro says, “My girlfriend saw Shia… I wanted to get a picture with him so I went over to his table, sat down next to him, and told him I was a fan. I called him Mr. LeBeouf.
“He didn’t want anything to do with me… He said he just wanted to chill and refused to do a photo. I walked away.”
But that was only the beginning of the incident. One of Mastro’s friends engaged with LaBeouf as he was leaving the bar.
Mastro adds, “My friend said, ‘What’s up, Shia?’….Shia told him to ‘get the f**k out of my way.’ He was slurring his words….That’s when I said to my buddy, ‘don’t worry, he’s just a f*****g f****t anyway.’….He turned around, cursed me out, and I started laughing.”
Mastro says the actor then jumped in his black truck, but LaBeouf obviously thought twice about letting the incident slide.
“All of a sudden, he jumped out, and ran back towards the bar. He charged at me! I jumped over the patio fence onto the sidewalk to get away from him. But he kept coming after me. He was getting in my face. He was talking sh*t. He was chest-bumping me.”
The club’s bouncers broke up the scuffle. Los Angeles Police officers “just happened to be driving by”, saw the commotion and handcuffed LaBeouf.
Mad Bull’s Tavern owner tells USMagazine.com, “It was just boys being boys. Things got really out of hand and it didn’t have to go down the way it did. No one needed or should have gotten hurt, things could have been dealt with in an entirely different way.”
LaBeouf was released and no charges were filed on either side. This isn’t the actor’s first run in with the law. He was arrested in 2008 on suspicion of drunk driving in Hollywood.

0 comments: