Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, July 29, 2011

When about a minute of Chris Brown’s new song “Open Road (I Love Her)” leaked onto the Internet earlier this week, the kind of famous R&B star tweeted that he’s keeping it on his forthcoming album Fortune only if the whole thing didn’t surface. Well, the fate of the song is now up in the air, as you can hear the full-length track below.



“I thought I had you on a leash, like I could do whatever I wanted to / whenever I wanted to and you was gonna wait for me baby /And now the tables are turned and now I feel like you’re the master and I’m on the strings/ You’re in control of me,” sings Breezy.

The vaguely Asian melody in the background gives this sorrowful love song an interesting sound, and Chris’ control of his vocals is at its finest. “Open Road (I Love Her)” is definitely worthy of having an official release if Brown is in the mood for a downtempo number between his inevitable dance singles — maybe he’ll decide to release it on Fortune after all.

0 comments: