Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Friday, July 22, 2011

T-Pain Collaboration with Ke$ha!

T-Pain’s love affair with Ke$ha continues. The Auto-Tune King is working on a collaboration with the pop starlet.


“I am going to be in the studio with Ke$ha. She’s overseas right now, but when she comes back, it’s definitely on,” Teddy P. told Ryan Seacrest. “I got a song I’m working on right now with her and Pitbull, so it’s gonna be pretty dope.”

The odd couple, who dubbed themselves “K-Pain,” was spotted together at a strip club in Las Vegas after meeting at a radio station concert in May. “I’m not saying @keshasuxx and i had sex or anything I’m just sayin I love that ‘fuck everybody else’ attitude,” he previously tweeted. “She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does HER.”

It is not known where the song will appear, but it could end up on T-Pain’s new album rEVOLVEr, which has spawned the singles “Best Love Song” featuring Chris Brown and “Booty Wurk (One Cheek at a Time).”

Would you like to hear a T-Pain-Ke$ha collabo? Let us know.

0 comments: