Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Monica's wedding gown had a 50 pound extra elaborate train. She went to Paris to have designer Stephane Rolland design both her ceremony gown and her reception dress. And it was all stunning. The couple, who wed at the beautiful Vibiana cathedral venue, had several members in their bridal party--including Ciara, Vanessa Bryant, Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. And about 300 of their closest fam and friends in attendance. And it was a blue-themed wedding wonderland.

LL Cool J gushed about how beautiful the ceremony (and music thanks to J.D.) was. LaLa said "love was in the air." And the bride herself was giddy and extra happy when The Insider caught up with her at her reception: "I was just overwhelmed. I'm glad because I didn't think about this 50 lb train that I was dragging behind me. I just had to take a deep breath, because I was really trying not to cry.

Mo's fam Ludacris couldn't make the ceremony, but he sent a jet for the couple to fly off to their honeymoon in Anguilla.

0 comments: