Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DMX is free once again. The notorious rapper was released from an Arizona prison this morning after serving six months behind bars for a probation violation.


X, born Earl Simmons, was upbeat upon exiting the facility and was already planning to get back to music. “I’m feeling good, I’m feeling real good,” he told AllHipHop.com. “I’m gonna see my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife. I’m going to see my daughter while the sun is up then I’m in the studio, man.”

DMX’s prison stay was lengthened by a week after he was caught in violation of multiple disciplinary infractions including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, unauthorized smoking, being disrespectful, and disorderly conduct.

According to a press release issued by his label United Music & Media Group, he plans to collaborate with major names in music over the next couple of months and release “hard-hitting rap music that will leave no question as to who truly is the king of rap.”

“Earl has so much more to offer the world,” stated his rep Nakia Walker. “His latest project has been on hold for so long! It is now time for X to redefine the world of hip-hop with his highly-anticipated album of inspirational, painful, and street-accredited rhymes. It is time to let the Dog out of the kennel.”

0 comments: