Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Saturday, May 2, 2009


Michelle Williams will star as Roxie Hart in 'Chicago' on London's West End this summer.
The former Destiny's Child singer will kick off her engagement at the Cambridge Theatre in July.
While this will mark Williams debut on the London theater stage, the Rockford, Ill.-bred singer starred on Broadway in the Elton John and Tim Rice-produced musical 'Aida.'
She also played Suge Avery in the touring production of the Broadway show 'The Color Purple.'
The 28-year-old singer will also utilize her time in London to promote her latest pop CD, 'Unexpected.' I'm told her record company intends to go for adds on the single 'Hello Heartbreak' at radio in the coming weeks.
Having earned success with her two gospel solo CD's, 2002's 'Heart To Yours' and 2004's 'Do You Know,' many people mistakenly though that Williams' third solo effort 'Unexpected' was a continuation in that genre.

When BV Buzz spoke to the singer about her CD last fall, she spoke about that.
"There are still a lot of people who don't even know that this album is not a gospel record even though I'm on a half naked boy in my video," she said at the time. "Maybe I am required to work harder than others and that's okay because God doesn't put any more on me than I can bear. Maybe I do have to just push through and get people to accept my music. It's gonna be hard because I started out doing gospel and people aren't used to that."

0 comments: