Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian (Getty Images)At the end of the day, Kourtney Kardashian takes some time to bond with her newborn son.

The socialite -- who has six-month-old Mason with boyfriend Scott Disick -- initially thought letting the tot share her bed was "crazy" but now spends her whole day looking forward to going to sleep next to the infant.

She said: "When I was pregnant, a few of my friends told me that their babies slept in bed with them. I remember thinking how crazy that was. Then I started reading up on it and decided it was something I actually wanted to try. I know that having Mason sleep in my bed might be a controversial topic.

But I have to be honest, I just love that time. I especially love how when you sleep with your baby, you breathe together on the same pattern. I've been able to bond with Mason so much more. Even if I've had a busy day, I always look forward to every night and us spending time together when we sleep."

However, the brunette beauty admits she is starting to change her view as she is unsure what will be best for Mason long-term.

She added in her blog for People.com: "I really have mixed feelings about the whole topic. Some people say co-sleeping for the first two years is good, but now people are telling me the longer he sleeps in the bed with us, the harder it will be to get him to sleep on his own down the line.

"Of course, ultimately I want what is best for Mason, so I'm really battling with it right now."

0 comments: