Beyoncé - "Schoolin' Life"

J.R. Taylor Choreography

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Britney Spears (Bauer Griffin)Britney Spears played herself in a special episode of Glee last night, and the regular cast members were thrilled to have her on board.

Naya Rivera, who portrays Santana, revealed: "I love Britney Spears. I mean, who doesn't? We all grew up with her. The first music purchase I ever made was 'Baby One More Time' on cassette. It was like, Britney Spears is going to be in my mitts, what do I do? And I was like, 'Hi Britney!' And then she was like, 'Hey!' She was awesome and beautiful. She was magical."

Heather Morris, who plays cheerleader Brittany, got particularly close to the singer in the episode, which was titled 'Britney/Brittany,' and the 23-year-old actress admits she was in awe of her co-star.


She gushed: "I just sat there and stared at her. Like, 'Wow, I'm just hanging out with Britney Spears as Brittany the character. We're doing a scene. I'm singing her songs. It was weird.

"When I was younger she was, like, my idol. I am, like, literally an inch away from Britney Spears, who I used to watch on television and, like, learn dance moves to. ... It's Spearstacular."

Even Britney herself admitted the episode took her down memory lane. Referring to her debut single "…Baby One More Time," performed by Lea Michele, Britney tweeted, “Watching Baby brings back so many memories! Feels like yesterday.”

The 28-year-old pop star also joked she was terrified of actress Jane Lynch, who plays intimidating cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester. Speaking about Jane, she joked: “Jane Lynch scares me.”

Britney then added: “Jane Lynch is hilarious and scary all rolled into one.”

The singer also praised Heather Morris for being able to dance with a snake like she did in to her song "I’m a Slave 4 U" at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards.

She wrote: “Awww Heather Morris is sooo cute! Brittany S Pearce. Ha! She was so fun to work with and was really sweet in person.

“I know how hard it is to dance with that snake! Nice job.”

On conclusion of the episode, she gushed: “I loved it! Thank you guys SO much for making this happen!”

0 comments: